1. Information We Collect
1.1 PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services as a guest, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or use certain Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation to your name, address, email address and other personally identifiable information.
1.2. NON-PERSONAL DATA
browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
2. How We Use Information That We Collect
2.1 Personal Data
* Specific Reason: If you provide Personal Data for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
* Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes including without limitation to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
* Organizer Emails: We allow Organizers to use our email system to contact you, so you may receive emails from our system regarding the event.
2.2 Non-Personal Data
Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may use such information for any lawful purpose.
3. Our Disclosure Information That We Collect
3.1 Personal Data
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We, like many businesses, sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, ticket fulfillment, fraud prevention, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law (including, without limitation responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, court or government agency) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (iii) to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (iv) to
act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, (v) to protect against legal liability, or (vi) to lessen or prevent unlawful activity or serious threats to individuals, public health or safety.
We may provide certain information about you to its related bodies corporate.
3.2 Non-Personal Data
Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may disclose, transfer or share Non-Personal Data for any lawful purpose.
4. Storage And Security Of Your Personal Information
We will use all reasonable endeavors to maintain the security of Your Personal Information. We require our staff and service providers to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Information.
We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
However to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that Your Personal Data will always be secure during transmission or from unauthorized access during storage. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet.
Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorized use of Your Personal Information. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability for loss or damage caused by breaches of the security, integrity or privacy of this Web Site.
5. Links To Other Websites
6. International Privacy Laws
7. Retention And Deletion
We may retain your Personal Data as long as you attend. You may change your RSVP status by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Data and Non-Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media and other information systems.
Our Partner sites may collect additional personal information from you in addition to Your Personal Information supplied to us. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content or practices of the sites operated by our Partners including the manner in which they collect, store, use or disseminate your personal information.